miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2024

DO YOU WANT TO TEST AT ONCE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SAVED OR NOT? DO THIS: Contact me.

 DO YOU WANT TO TEST AT ONCE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SAVED OR NOT? DO THIS: Contact me.

  THE MATRIX SURROUNDS ME SURROUNDINGLY so that no one approaches me and transmits the teachings that Jesus gave me, which is basically being able to reason at the level of God, he taught me to make light of the information, and someone contacts me and they pass it to the other side. in a second (yes, sometimes I feel bad but there is no other way) and this happens even on the internet and Christians included, every Christian thinks he is saved, at once do this litmus test, and send me an email, for her the matrix say the while you live telling everyone about me. and that people believe or allow themselves to be deceived. See and see once and for all the cunning and strength he has to overcome some fools, because he knows the intelligence of my brothers..., if it's worth it and marce, or rather the clones of their matrix, that is, their usurpers, The originals are in etheric prisons, as I was shown... it is complicated... but synthetic beings are going to contact you from the astral, who will tell you lies and pressure you to plot against me, which will not be Burn the books, everything is standing from Genesis to the Apocalypse, check once and for all your aptitude for the kingdom. "that the pingo is tested on the track" enough of blah blah blah and the Christian in a suit and tie with a drink in his hand and sunglasses, or the terribly sanctimonious but equally terrible incoherent one, who strains the mosquito and swallows elephant. please! that integrity is the main golden key to heaven and the second is knowing how to prioritize, and the third is intuition, which is superior even to reason. Very subtle hands are going to work on it. Since I read this, I am very clever and cannot say more because you cannot pull the petals of a flower with a tweezer so that it sprouts, nor can you push anyone into the kingdom and they will close the door. by force. which is actually quite the opposite. My email at diosjuan022@gmail.com

  Write that the cowards will be left outside where the gnashing of teeth is. and "do not fear and be brave was the command." GOD BLESS YOU I WILL PRAY IN ADVANCE FOR EVERY ONE WHO WRITES TO ME. BELIEVE ME: JESUS IS HERE AS I WRITE THIS. I WANT YOU TO FEEL YOUR PRESENCE WITH YOUR INTUITION. BUT ALSO, WITH A LOT OF INSIGHT, THEY INTUNE WHEN A FALSE JESUS IS PERSUADING THEM BADLY. CUNNING! THAT INTELLIGENCE IS FUNDAMENTAL TO ENTER AND WITH THIS SAME TEST GOD WILL BE USED TO MEASURE IT IN YOU MORE STIMULATING IMPOSSIBLE I WAIT FOR YOUR EMAIL. JESUS TOO. GOD BLESS YOU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario