lunes, 19 de febrero de 2024

I HAVE THE DATA! TRACK! THE IMPRINT OF THE TOOL OF THE MATRIX THAT REVEALS THE NAME OF THE TRUE GOD

 Read the following while listening to this and you will explode in light. Generation 12 - I Want to Know Jesus (Yeshua)/Our God Feat. Sofia Mancipe I OFFICIAL VIDEO (youtube.com)


I HAVE THE DATA! TRACK! THE IMPRINT OF THE TOOL OF THE MATRIX THAT REVEALS THE NAME OF THE TRUE GOD. Which will surprise both Christians and pagan conspiracy theorists. Let me explain: watching a hypnosis session by the Grifasi team, a conflictive boy was taken by his mother to different parapsychologists but he exclaimed: "they all have contracts of silence between themselves." Wow! I say the same! Because I went to many parapsychologists, I even had an aunt who was very good at this, but no one told me: "Your parents do black magic on you in the astral because you are from the people of God", except for a healing priest, who they took me to, He put his hands up and pointing at them told me "they are to blame for all the evils", and they remained pale and speechless, 15 years later I understood everything and ran away... But let's get to the point, that obvious revelation from that session It reminded me that a (former) satanist once revealed to me that in the astral everyone agrees in saying that the creator of the universe is Apollo, and that "Yahve" is a taboo. Bingo!!! and multidimensional bingo, do you see what that says? There is this pact of silence with the humans of the entities that swarm through the astral! Because I am seeing many hypnosis sessions that are 100% in the astral and it is pure confusion, although they reveal many very valuable things but of Yahve nor one word, and they spread the fashionable lie: "believing in something external is disobedient, you must believe in yourself and vibrate high" when the law is faith from the beginning, how stupid." I am living proof that Yahweh is God the savior, because many and very heavy people (satanists, lgtbi, communists, extraterrestrials, illuminati, demons, thieves, hired killers...) want to see me injured, poisoned, depressed, possessed, injured, dead, including the Anunaki pyramid ships that appear to me They don't touch me, they only intimidate me helplessly, and what is the reason for my untouchability? Living in one of the most violent countries in the world and living in the 50,000 star hotel!, this protection is strictly due to my faith in the Bible. "They will be covered with power from above"said Jesus. It is in this faith that the precise point where they attack out of nowhere injects me with disgust at everything Hebrew, which gives me more of an idea that I am right, and all the time they are either probing my faith with questions, or they are trying to to distort it by persuading me to believe in the "source god" or to accept that Jesus is God, or that he is a Trinitarian, or to say Yesua and not Jesus. Precisely the devil's subtle play of trying to distort faith and not destroy it, is what that made me believe in Jesus again when I lost faith for 2 nights, because I just read "Jesus the essence" by the hypnotist Dolores Canon, like my higher self or Jesus himself made me understand that in that session it is not a past life of the patient but that an entity was introduced with a very particular mission: not to destroy faith in Jesus but to distort it and make people believe that faith in Jesus does not destroy but what saves is the imitation of Christ, reaching the "Christian vibration "100% new age heregy, that is, you save yourself: ego, vanity, vanity, everything is vanity. Do you see the subtle trap? "the devil is in the details" thanks to that book and that blunder, but the revelation from heaven "is not a past life, it is an agent with a mission." I definitely believed in Jesus again. Feeling warmth in my chest again that cold night in Bogota in 2007 was wonderful! These hypnotists are like the movie Soul, pure misinformation and collateral destruction of the only true salvation: faith in Yahweh and Jesus. It is a very hidden form but if one notices the subtle common factor you will see everything that detail says, the defamed Yahweh is the only savior God and Jesus is the savior Christ, but not God, who only knows the dates. These hypnotists, like astral heroes, cure, heal, and liberate very heavy entities that live energetically from the patient. They liberate them with great ease! I dont believe it! It is pure treatment, they cure one but they destroy the faith of a multitude who are exposed to satanic destruction for breaking the law one of the principle "believe"... "blessed are those who believe without seeing" a former satanist said "there is nothing "easier to kill than an atheist." With their antics, they leave the Bible and all Christianity in oil and obsolete. I already know that these hypnotists will want to see me dead, one more! Because I am touching them where it hurts the most, not the soul, not the mind, but the pocket. They live off of this, the devil has them tightly tied. I know one by one all the heresies that are said about God Yahve, and I neutralize them all with great ease, something I do all the time on my blog Armaluminosas and I invite you to visit it. Finally I am going to give another guideline that Yahweh is true God, the great interest of the universe in the Earth Finally, I am going to give another guideline that Yahweh is true God, the great interest of the universe on Earth is that God's people are born here and that by making us sin they can shear us to eat vital energy from us and that is hidden in the Bible. .. "yours is your sister, don't share her with strangers" "...don't sin so that strangers don't keep your strength" "...foreigners steal Efrain's strength and he doesn't even realize it." It is not the Koran, nor Allah, nor Buddha, It is not brama, it is not Zeus, IT IS NOT APOLLO!!!! It is Yahve and only Yahve the source of energy for the entire universe. In dreams I was shown that we send out probes that in addition to feeding the entire planet, we feed the entire universe. "Your descendants will be a blessing to all the families of the earth," Yahweh tells Abram, "if he knows it firsthand...


THEN DEAR PEOPLE who are anxiously searching for the truth, will not let this blunt and lapidary "data" pass by: YAHWEH IS GOD ALL THE GLORY BE TO HIM. AND JESUS THE SAVIOR CHRIST.


GOD BLESS YOU TO SHARE THIS IS TO PASS THE SAVING FIRE BECAUSE "FAITH IN MY NAME IS A SAVING VIBRATION"


FAITH! FAITH! FAITH! CONSEQUENTLY WE WILL IMITATE HIM BUT HE WILL SEND HIS LIGHT AND PROTECTIVE ANGELS IF WE BELIEVE, LOVE AND OBEY.


GOD BLESS YOU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario