lunes, 4 de abril de 2022

But what incoherencies of this crazy irrational world that does not love itself well and chooses to go to its own perdition, how can God help it like this? Because you are here enjoying the music of this demon and I am suffering him all the time because he persecutes and harasses me just because he preached the love, light and life of the gospel of Jesus when he, in conspiracy with the devil, only wants death and destruction. The music industry is paying tribute to him. The Soley Circus also and now they are preparing a Musical that will tour the world in 2023 that madness that at a general level is not to be loved well. This is Diabolical because of the message it sends incoherent and destructive to the coming generations, the children, "...that he loved so much...". We are destroying their adolescent mind without moral judgment. We all know deep down in our conscience what his morals are like, his witchcraft and pedophilia are more than evident especially with the latest scandals and revelations, which I could not see or he appears to me, once just by typing his full name on the internet he almost kept me awake all night. By giving him our attention, from the astral he absorbs our energy and takes more power in that mental plane or he can even get into this physical plane many times he has stolen from me but more times, my angels give him terrible beatings because he had no license, then he appears again disfigured to insult me furious, when the bad player is him. For music he was very intelligent but for the rest of life he is a terrible idiot. Pay attention and remember honestly: If ever someone black, thin, 20 years old with a little face of "I didn't do it" stole from you, it was him!!!!! Don't doubt it. He is terribly perverse, he said it all the time with his art in thriler, bad, black or white, rock my word, always with his destructive second personality. The fish through the mouth dies... Pay attention: An actor who as a child was his "friend" said that when one grew up he rejected him for other younger children and a chauffeur revealed that once he picked up two girls in his limousine and started kissing one and ignored the other, he was so warm! he didn't realize he was destroying her or he did it on purpose to break her heart and absorb all her emotional energy? like the great vampire he is! I was a big fan of him, I even wrote a novel for him, who of you did that for him? But one day I received the call of God and I got out of the system little by little mainly because my family was completely possessed by demons and I dedicated myself to God all day long. Because believing in God and Jesus is individual and world salvation as faith prevents the devil's plan with his illuminatis to extinguish mankind from the fas of the earth. He hates me for that!!!! And because I abandon him. And because my attention, my love and my will are now with Yahweh and his Christ and his work. In the beginning (2005) I began to suspect that there was something wrong with MJ because many people appeared to me very similar, I saw him a lot with my mental eye as if he was hovering around me, I said to myself "they are things of mine..." when he died it was getting heavier and heavier. And I started taking him more seriously, I realized that if I thought about him a lot, as I did all my life, someone similar would appear to me and rob me or bother me, one time in Buenaventura when I was sleeping he threw a garbage can at me and another day he put out a cigarette in my mouth. He loves that gang scene as in beat it. He used to slap me when my head would come so I wouldn't think about him. Little by little heaven revealed everything to me: Being of God's people (despite being a gentile family) I have the DNA of Abraham active, I am a Jew of getniles, that's what the witches called me undercover all my life, I did not know why one day I woke up. I was programmed as a child to be his fan, that's why my father was so dictatorial with the TV at eight o'clock at night when the MJ Club was on, the TV was ours and every night we watched the three thriler videos religiously. But it wasn't until '86 that I became a big fan. He would join my treacherous family so catholic on the astral plane to do black magic on me. But hidden Jesus protected me and got me out unscathed, for those who say that Jesus did not exist!!!! And in 2005 I fled forever safe and sound from their clutches by the secret and genial shepherding of Jesus. My job is impossible: to take a demon out of your heart and put God and Jesus, this job is much more difficult than publishing that novel I wrote.... But nothing is impossible for God, this is my message who wants to hear let him hear. You run serious dangers, he is like now an arm of the antichrist and it says it all in the end of Thriler also in Livme alone where he resurrects because apparently that is the devil's plan. But God will prevent that deception if one of you reflects, comes to your senses and gets out of the gravity that drags you to hell. Look, I once went to a disco where there was a thriler show, it was of the highest quality and it was a very good show. and the singer was very similar to the point that today he asked me: was it really him? Not that he took a flight, but that he did it with black magic, and all to instill in me his goal with me reflected in the choreography of the show when the demons take him to hell against his will. You failed Thriler, Bad, Danger man and Jesus Christ triumph!!!. Admit it sore loser, for this is a game-judgment. Jesus Christ triumphed and snatched me for God. And I will not exchange gold for rotten mud. Here I am the enemy of the incoherent humanity! that after eating all the illuminati delicacies wanted to denounce them being so sinful that he did not have any protection and they killed him as and when they wanted, they could even date him publicly and even the driver of the ambulance conspired making unnecessary maneuvers in neverland to take him to the hospital: he who does it, pays for it. Karma, I believe in you. On the just shall his justice fall, on the wicked his wickedness" isaiah 6 and some more: I WILL BE AN ACCUSING WITNESS AGAINST WITNESSES AND WIZARDS. malachi 3. Because deception and self-deception are two sides of the same coin. Reason distinguishes us from animals and fairness from devils. Return to Christ and with Him reach God and heaven, escape from hell and stop pushing all mankind with you worshiping a demon who loves to break hearts, death, destruction, disguise as beast and gore images.... To be or not to be is the question. Be objective and love yourself well... As God loves you if you prove your worth, because what father would want a son who betrays himself and all his brothers who are his children.... God is the good one and paid for us with his Son, and the devil is the bad one and is the father of the lie who came to kill, steal and destroy the work of God: life and that is the end of it. Remember Exodus: do not follow the crowd in their error. Follow Christ who is the light and whoever follows him does not walk in darkness. As God lives Yahweh. Christ is king. Jesus is coming. And with rewards and punishments... repent the judgments are at hand!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario