miércoles, 26 de abril de 2023

YAHVE IS GOD

 A very personal but very convincing proof that Yahweh, Jesus and the bible are the only salvation for the whole world the rest darkness or false light, false salivation, more luminous programs of the matrix. Many groups want me dead, including satanists, illumaintis, communist, abortionists, lgtbi, Anunakis, etc can do me all the witchcraft they want as they do but nothing happens, because numbers 23:23 is fulfilled "against Jacob there is no curse" But physically they must respect the laws of the game we all play: sins-virtue, they can only what is allowed if I make a mistake. It only remains for them to tempt me to sin or blaspheme. When I find out in the game it gets complicated and becomes technical that I can make a mistake like the other day, where I ate something I shouldn't have, I overdid it, (although I accept it reluctantly) and so they got license for a violent man to push me out of a park because he wanted to, when he did it, he chested me under my shoulder on my arm, a neuralgic point very used by them to put their demons in me or to absorb me chi, they always go there, if they are false friends, they always tap me there. And the demons that this man put in me are terrible, very powerful, very intelligent, they drove me crazy, huge injections of anger against everything that is the bible, I had to preach at night, pray a lot, paste many posters to exorcise those demons, Jesus guided me. Very high the points that these demons told me, that I had never heard, all against God, that I will keep because they even seem to be right the things that they argued against my God, but I forgive them as if that were possible but I attribute it to his sidereal enormity, so that to pass those demons all that they read. And I survived, I endured, they were terrible hours, the earthquake happened at the end I mentally saw the man who pushed me charred and he said "do not see me like that". If you are smart, you can see who the true God is. The judge of the game that the bible proposes to us: YAHWEH and Jesus, TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, defense attorney, spiritual guide, intervener and the devil the accuser. And there is nothing new under the sun. Woe to you if you don't play it, dead alive, alive but off the board, lost in the labyrinths of the matrix. See clearly, they for me to blaspheme or doubt always attack Yahweh with biblical things and quote me things from the Old testament or new, ergo YAHWEH IS GOD. The other day he appeared to me behind a huge pyramidal cloud, obviously behind it was an Anunnaki ship, why are they like that, and why do they only provoke and not abduct me? as they wish as Jesus revealed to me! Because Yahweh is God and he allows or forbids according to the rules of the game he created, that is why Revelation says "he was allowed... he was allowed" they only do what is allowed by God, but the more we sin believing that Yahweh is evil, or with abortion, lgtbi, drugs, lusts the more license they will gain to sweep most of the humankind, we must wake up and then

why are they like that, and why do they only provoke and not abduct me? as they wish as Jesus revealed to me! Because Yahve is God and he allows or forbids according to the rules of the game he created, that is why Revelation says "he was allowed...he was allowed" they only do what is allowed by God, but the more we sin believing Yahve is evil, or with abortion, lgtbi, drugs, lusts the more license they will gain to sweep most of humankind, we must wake up and then escape from the false Jesus, the real one is more yavist than Christian. Take that as a pattern and that all God wants is for the spirit and its reasons to triumph over the body and its passions , the bible is written in your body, israel is the soul of God. And now go on alone, let the Holy Spirit tell you the rest, to win this bloody game but nothing more exciting than your prize the Kingdom of heaven. Let's fight! Let's play! PRAYER. FASTING. WORKS. PREACH. WRITING. READING. AND MUCH PRAISE. Start playing this game now with a solemn consecration to God, kill your ego and you will have beaten the devil on 90% of the playing field. enough fiction, here is a real adventure. God bless you. PRAISE BE TO YAHWEH AND CRISTOREY.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario