jueves, 6 de agosto de 2026

There is no greater pleasure than knowing you are on the side of truth. The apparitions of Krishnamurti, Sai Baba, Count Saint Germain, Michael Jackson, a little guy who looked a lot like Buddha, another like Nitchel, the Anunnaki, the Greys, the Blue Avians—and the first ones were Anunnaki—I dreamed of giants when I woke up... and now the appearance of the Nordic people confirms it for me: I am right. YAHWEH IS THE TRUE UNIVERSAL GOD WHERE THERE IS ONLY SALVATION. I've been shouting this for 20 years, but this new proof is still welcome. They attack faith as they did on day one, and this is just more fuel to feed the furnace of faith that is roaring: YAHWEH IS GOD!!!! First I heard them say, "We must talk," with their image in my head. Then, after a street sermon against ETs, I told them, "IMPOSSIBLE, THERE IS NO DIALOGUE." Then new beings with their appearance began to appear in my mind, and the dual angels were telling me things that seemed different about them. I realized that if they were telling me disparate things, they were acting on their evil side, and if they were also blond and tall, THEY WERE THE NORDICS! THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is a trust. The BENEFICIARIES (THE CHILDREN) only need to have faith and not budge from it, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE TRUSTEE TRYS TO PERSUADE THEM, in order to collect the benefits after the arrival of the settlor: the Father = YAHWEH, who is none other than His own presence, THE BENEFIT! Many seductive actors (trustees) appear very friendly so that, due to a lack of faith, we will sign the annulment of the will, but that's not going to happen. NORDICS, BLUE-GRAY AVIATORS! My faith and faithfulness only draw ever closer the arrival of King Jesus, filled with God Yahweh. That is the hierarchy: 1st God Yahweh 2nd Jesus Christ the King Yahweh Our Righteousness and Jesus Christ the King Because taking Jesus for God is like the Matrix. See how fortunate you readers are to know this. Everyone wonders who the true God is, well now you know: Yahweh! The Great I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this servant has the honor of shouting it to the world and the universe: Yahweh is God. The Source God does not roll up his sleeves and pull His people out of the clutches of the Matrix as Yahweh did in Egypt... with a mighty arm. Something very similar is happening right now with the prophesied return of His people to Israel, the final and definitive return to the New Jerusalem. Isaiah 11:11: “In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant of his people who are left,” as Isaiah 11 indicates. The phrase “a second time” distinguishes this definitive return from the first historical return from Babylon. [1] Ezekiel 37:21-22: “Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them into their own land.” This is written by Ezekiel in 37. Here, the perpetual reunification of the houses of Israel and Judah in the mountains of Israel is detailed. [1] GOD LIVES!!! And get thee behind me, Satan... ((Last night, the antithesis of your lordship appeared to me in a different guise... monstrous... MONSTROUS IS THE HARM INflicted upon those who disturb God's people) Beware of touching my anointed ones, of disturbing my prophets = God. I must mention this, as I forgot: the first thing they said to me was, "We wipe our asses with you." I told them, "You don't wipe your asses because angels don't shit, because they don't eat..." Because of their appearance, I took them for angels, because I believe they are speaking with Michael the Archangel, and I thought it was a fake, someone who saw the surroundings and did a sloppy copy-paste. Then they settled in closer to me. I gave a speech like friends, but then I fell: Yes, it's the Nordics! Get thee behind me, my slip of the tongue ensnared them. And we came out unscathed. Thank you, Father! Woe to him who causes one of these who believe in me to stumble. It would be better for him if he threw himself into the sea with a penny. - Jesus Be calm, little flock, for God has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Fear nothing, you will be covered with power from on high, and the arrows flew... your arrows flew like lightning... Read here the threats of God for being far from Him and letting foreigners in, and draw an analogy with letting the aliens in. Deuteronomy 28:43-44 (The Shift in Power): “The foreigner residing among you will rise higher than you, while you sink lower. He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, and you will be the tail.” as the Bible details in Deuteronomy 28. This text describes exactly how the people lose financial and social control of their own country. [1, 2] Isaiah 1:7 (The Invasion and Consumption of Resources): “Your land is desolate, your cities burned with fire; your land, before your very eyes, is devoured by foreigners and laid waste as overthrown by strangers.” The prophet Isaiah later reminds them of this historical consequence when the people had already turned away from God. Jeremiah 5:19 (The Direct Consequence): “And when they say, ‘Why has the Lord our God done all these things to us?’ then they You will say: In the way you abandoned me and served foreign gods in your land

 There is no greater pleasure than knowing you are on the side of truth. The apparitions of Krishnamurti, Sai Baba, Count Saint Germain, Michael Jackson, a little guy who looked a lot like Buddha, another like Nitchel, the Anunnaki, the Greys, the Blue Avians—and the first ones were Anunnaki—I dreamed of giants when I woke up... and now the appearance of the Nordic people confirms it for me: I am right. YAHWEH IS THE TRUE UNIVERSAL GOD WHERE THERE IS ONLY SALVATION. I've been shouting this for 20 years, but this new proof is still welcome. They attack faith as they did on day one, and this is just more fuel to feed the furnace of faith that is roaring: YAHWEH IS GOD!!!!


First I heard them say, "We must talk," with their image in my head. Then, after a street sermon against ETs, I told them, "IMPOSSIBLE, THERE IS NO DIALOGUE." Then new beings with their appearance began to appear in my mind, and the dual angels were telling me things that seemed different about them. I realized that if they were telling me disparate things, they were acting on their evil side, and if they were also blond and tall, THEY WERE THE NORDICS! THANK YOU SO MUCH.


This is a trust. The BENEFICIARIES (THE CHILDREN) only need to have faith and not budge from it, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE TRUSTEE TRYS TO PERSUADE THEM, in order to collect the benefits after the arrival of the settlor: the Father = YAHWEH, who is none other than His own presence, THE BENEFIT! Many seductive actors (trustees) appear very friendly so that, due to a lack of faith, we will sign the annulment of the will, but that's not going to happen. NORDICS, BLUE-GRAY AVIATORS! My faith and faithfulness only draw ever closer the arrival of King Jesus, filled with God Yahweh. That is the hierarchy:

1st God Yahweh

2nd Jesus Christ the King

Yahweh Our Righteousness and Jesus Christ the King


Because taking Jesus for God is like the Matrix. See how fortunate you readers are to know this. Everyone wonders who the true God is, well now you know: Yahweh! The Great I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And this servant has the honor of shouting it to the world and the universe: Yahweh is God. The Source God does not roll up his sleeves and pull His people out of the clutches of the Matrix as Yahweh did in Egypt... with a mighty arm. Something very similar is happening right now with the prophesied return of His people to Israel, the final and definitive return to the New Jerusalem.


Isaiah 11:11: “In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant of his people who are left,” as Isaiah 11 indicates. The phrase “a second time” distinguishes this definitive return from the first historical return from Babylon. [1] Ezekiel 37:21-22: “Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them into their own land.” This is written by Ezekiel in 37. Here, the perpetual reunification of the houses of Israel and Judah in the mountains of Israel is detailed. [1] GOD LIVES!!!


And get thee behind me, Satan...


((Last night, the antithesis of your lordship appeared to me in a different guise... monstrous...

MONSTROUS IS THE HARM INflicted upon those who disturb God's people) Beware of touching my anointed ones, of disturbing my prophets = God.


I must mention this, as I forgot: the first thing they said to me was, "We wipe our asses with you." I told them, "You don't wipe your asses because angels don't shit, because they don't eat..." Because of their appearance, I took them for angels, because I believe they are speaking with Michael the Archangel, and I thought it was a fake, someone who saw the surroundings and did a sloppy copy-paste. Then they settled in closer to me. I gave a speech like friends, but then I fell: Yes, it's the Nordics! Get thee behind me, my slip of the tongue ensnared them. And we came out unscathed. Thank you, Father!


Woe to him who causes one of these who believe in me to stumble. It would be better for him if he threw himself into the sea with a penny. - Jesus


Be calm, little flock, for God has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Fear nothing, you will be covered with power from on high, and the arrows flew... your arrows flew like lightning...


Read here the threats of God for being far from Him and letting foreigners in, and draw an analogy with letting the aliens in.


Deuteronomy 28:43-44 (The Shift in Power):

“The foreigner residing among you will rise higher than you, while you sink lower. He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, and you will be the tail.” as the Bible details in Deuteronomy 28. This text describes exactly how the people lose financial and social control of their own country. [1, 2]


Isaiah 1:7 (The Invasion and Consumption of Resources):

“Your land is desolate, your cities burned with fire; your land, before your very eyes, is devoured by foreigners and laid waste as overthrown by strangers.” The prophet Isaiah later reminds them of this historical consequence when the people had already turned away from God.


Jeremiah 5:19 (The Direct Consequence):

“And when they say, ‘Why has the Lord our God done all these things to us?’ then they You will say: In the way you abandoned me and served foreign gods in your land

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario