jueves, 11 de abril de 2024

A "former" satanist told me that in the astral they all agree to say that Apollo is the creator of the universe, that Yahweh is a taboo, it says everything, especially the sections of hypnotics who travel through that plane, They do the same thing and that ellipisis says it all. ABSENCE IS WHAT MATTERS I LOVE YOU YAHWEH AND THANK YOU IRON MACIAS WHEREVER YOU ARE... Once a malingo agent comes to probe me to see if I still have faith and I say yes because God... and he interrupts me and tells me don't say God, say Jesus (because they destroy my faith in Jesus, if they do) They can attack me) then realizing this I tell him very clearly and loudly: yes JESUS JESUS JESUS THE MAN TURNED WHITE AND STARTED LOOKING EVERYWHERE SCREAMING NO NO NO WELL I MUST GO BYE AND HE RUN AWAY... I WAS KILLING MYSELF LAUGHING WITHOUT WANTING TO, I INVOKED HIM AND HIS COWARDITY FROM HIM FLEEING TOLD ME EVERYTHING JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD SAVIOR OF HUAMNDIA THANK YOU PAUL ONE time it rained three in the morning and I let the doubts swarm through my head and OUT OF NOWHERE an old man appeared to me under a black pilot, I couldn't see his arms, very chatty and friendly HAHAHAHA AND HAHAHAHA I REALIZED AND STARTED IN MY HEAD "YES I BELIEVE YES I BELIEVE YES I BELIEVE" AND IT WENT AS IT APPEARED. I bet that under the pilot he was holding a saber. Once he was meditating on the violence of the Old Testament and the most idiotic demon in the world appeared to me IN MY HEAD disguised as Jesus and he told me IF YAHWEH SEEMS VIOLENT TO YOU, STAY WITH ME BUT ONLY WITH ME. HAHAHAHA HE'S STILL WAITING FOR MY ANSWERS ERGO JESUS IS NOT GOD, HE IS THE SON OF GOD. Let's think that atheists accuse us that Christians believe in an imaginary friend, but Satanists and demons fear him and flee before his Name. That is not reverse psychology.... and at the same time remember that the Jews believe in the existence of > Jesus but they do not recognize him as their Christ, analyze syntensis and remember if there is antithesis the thesis is true. Once a former satanist revealed that for them, satanists, there is nothing easier than killing an atheist, because they have no defense." The spiritual fashion is to say "don't believe in anyone outside, believe in yourself or you will lose your power, just vibrate loudly and be happy," but juan caferata who says this same thing in a report got down and said for them (the et) atheists are the easiest to get along with... but the announcer stressed to him, but if atheists don't believe in nothing and the: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in the seventh they believe in the system... He didn't say anything about that, that he has such an impromptu way of fixing his blunders, short as the legs of lies are. All my surroundings, as I was asleep, called me "Jew" they expected my collapse, I survived to tell it here is my truth that anyone who wants to hear it THE TRAP OF THE TRAPS OF THE ANTICHRIST THOSE OF EVIL feel very crooked and cunning due to their great hunt of souls, because they marry darkness and false light, Jesus said it in the end, pure traps, PAUL said it SATAN DRESSES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT, but one detail : He will only marry those he has to marry. which was always the devil's mission to attract all those who have his corrupt money. I mean, he does an unstoppable dirty job, that's what it's all about separating the wheat from the weed, where is the sustenance of his pride and arrogance? There are many humans who have been supplanted and who are intrinsically Satanists, what's the point of marrying these? ? It will be the fulfillment of EVERY PLANT THAT MY FATHER DID NOT PLANT WILL BE ERADICATED. ONLY REASONING THE TRUTH FILLS US WITH PEACE AND FAITH. to reason then AND ONE MORE time at the end of the year they torpedoed my faith BUT HARD, with everything especially one night and the next day saying goodbye to an acquaintance as I left I mentioned Jesus and he yelled at me very out of place BUT WHAT JESUS DO YOU BELIEVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TONE WAS VERY UNLOCATIONAL, HE HIDDEN IT WITH A SMILE BUT HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING, HE WAS INTERVENED AND KNEW ABOUT THE STORM THAT NIGHT WHICH I SURVIVED AND HE CONGRATULATED ME WITH THAT FAILED ACT. THANK YOU FATHER. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO HOPE IN HIM... THAT PSALM SAYS IT ALL. HAVE FAITH!!! another subject THAT GOES TODAY FOR PRIESTS, PASTORS, AND EVERY NEW AGE LEADER. THEY CALL WITH LUS AND POSSESS THEIR ACOLYTES HYPNOTITES AND PARASYCHOLOGISTS INCLUDING THEIR PATIENTS FROM HIM. IT IS A GREAT BUSINESS THAT PEDRO WARNED "WHEN WE BECOME WOLVES IN SHEEPSKIN, THEY WILL MAKE MERCHANDISE FROM YOU" This server has seen and been a victim of possession attempts in the Catholic Church, in the Protestant Church, in the new era, I mean the but word of the world are religion and spirituality, new? Jesus recognized it 2020 years ago when he said the title, "woe to the scribes and Pharisees who travel to heaven and earth to make a proselyte and when they have one they make them 100 times more slaves to hell" and when he said that the demons return from who knew and they do worse, so Peter asked then it is emjro not love the way: WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR MAN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD. It is the litmus test that

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario