jueves, 4 de enero de 2024

Believe me, Brooke Shield, it's true that she calls M. Jackson pathetic, I suffer from it every day. Are you a Christian? You're Christian? Do the fiery test that made me discover what he was like. Consecrate yourself to God and Jesus, put it in your heart first, say it with a prayer and you will know him, you will know the hatred he has for Jesus and God. He is an egomaniac. being very stupid, that's why I was his number one fan (to the point that I wrote a novel) now I am his N1 detractor because he keeps bothering me, he just appeared to me lame, half crooked, because with all the energy that you give him With your attention he can materialize here to do the misdeeds of his b-side as shown in triler, bad, blak or white, gost, he always said it "I have an evil b-side" and it is very bad, he knows how to inject terror into you. Nothing about that "M Jackson's phobia" is real, he can do it but I have already learned to neutralize it. pray with fervor!!! Have you ever remembered, I never stole a thin black guy with a face that said "it wasn't me" it was him!!!! The worst thing is that the Illuminati want to resurrect it, as Lady Gaga revealed in a video, let's pray against this, have a lot of willpower and leave it for Jesus, that means loving yourself well, not being a self-destructive shirt sick with Stockholm syndrome, they put it on top of that. Hero for revealing himself to the ilumiantis, he continues with them so they announce his non-divine satanic resurrection, that God can save people like that!!! who loves a man who pressured a teenager by telling him "if you love me, sleep with me tonight" see clearly that every illuminated artist has the objective of making his fans sin with sex to have the freedom to destroy humanity "yessss, free Britney "They love their executioners, blindly cruel to themselves, "BY YOUR LIGHT WE SEE THE LIGHT" SAYS A MATURE PSALM, JESUS DID SOMETHING FOR YOU, HE LIVED FROM YOU LIKE A KING AND NOW HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU TO HELL WITH HIM. YAHVE REPRADE YOU SATAN!!!! YAHVE REBUKE YOU SATAN! YAHVE REBUKES YOU SATAN AND CHRISTOREY ALL GLORY TO GOD AND THE KING NOT TO TRAITORS OF HUMANITY GOD BLESS YOU WISH YOU WELL.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario