sábado, 14 de enero de 2023

FROM M.J. TO KENYE WEST THE BLACKS IN MY LIFE. In spite of all the light-darkness that exists. In a special place in God's heart will be the black race, because of what I am going to tell you. In 2005, I left my family to be possessed by Santán in its entirety. All that revealed to me many mysterious and strange things about my life. I left the system. They did black magic on me in secret for being of the people of God, Jews are born of gentiles. Today all day long in the streets and internet, I preach the Bible and against all evil (communist illuminati, satanists, witches, abortionists, lgtbi, ET, NOM, IMF, WHO, etc.) In 16 years I have seen many miracles of God protecting me but the biggest of all is my life itself. All those bad guys want me dead. It is a perfect game with very clear rules. The mental network of sorcerers that control the world: the matrix uses my environment to bother me with and without license. And yesterday I realized something that will fill with pride, good pride, the blacks, the people of color, the Afro, and that is that in 5 opportunities that exceeded in violence were blacks who defended me, and the only time that a black man exceeded alleging that the other day I wanted to steal and mistreated me arrogantly, a few days later he appeared desperate: forgive me! Forgive me! it wasn't you, I don't know what happened to me, here you go... And he gave me 5000$. 5 times, out of pure heart, without prizes, selfies, or appearances, men and women of African descent defended me with their mouths and even with their hands.... And I keep throwing flowers at her, the other day preaching in a line at a clinic, two men began to hit each other, and an energetic and beautiful black woman, ran out to separate them while everyone was enjoying the show, she rolled up her sleeves and went in to calm them down, as if they were her children, I could not help but congratulate her and emphasize her good will. 30 looking, one acting, that's about the ratio of salvation. So dear colored people you have a big heart, and that weighs heavily in God's scale, for all your race, I especially appreciate you. I know that there are also many bad ones and we are going to talk about that now, but what I have detected is not trivial, nor superficial. That is heart, brotherhood, that is Christianity of the purest color. But this has another side that I must also tell and it has to do with a very famous black (M.J. I was his great follower and I was even designed to be one, and I fell deeply into his plan, I worshiped him, but when I received the call from heaven (year 2004) and I took him out of my heart and I put him to God and Jesus, he was furious because he lost his source of energy, for that they made me worship him and to separate me from God, and little by little I began to suspect that he was half diabolic because images came to me, then he died in 2009, and he became infernal, If he takes a lot of energy from the world that worships him or from myself (for this reason I can not even name him) he can jump to the physical plane and bother me here, even sleeping he has put out a cigarette in my mouth, or he has thrown the garbage from a jar on me, he has robbed me many times but more times he has endured terrible and extensive beatings from my jealous angels, who are half brave, then he appears in another disfigured passerby to insult me, which inevitably fills me with peace, because I am made of flesh. But justice was done, because I can be bothered if I made a mistake according to this game, he is very hard-headed and stubborn, because he does everything without a license, that's why he is punished. That has contaminated me a little bit this feeling because now when I see a 20 year old black guy, 1.70, delegate, with a little face of I did not do it, I stop all the antennas because by energetic affinity, he will get in there if or if to bother. He is intrinsically and childishly evil, do not forget that he liked gore images and that says it all, I have data to confirm it but for good taste I will not reveal it. He became white because he had vitiligo, I once saw a black man with full vitiligo and yes, they are white, but as veined, but he made up to match but since he did it why did not make up black that was his natural color? Everyone forgave him that covert racism, and also forgave him other much worse things that we all know he committed and he said all the time in his videos Thriler, Bad, black or White. Gost. "I have another evil personality". I ask you not to watch him, or listen to him, or he may even steal from you with his own energy. Many people suffer from "MJ Panic" because he knows how to inject artifice terror into you. He is an arm of the antichrist, the illuminati want to resurrect him. May the light of the blood of Jesus not allow it. The arm of Yahweh prevent it. May he not be resurrected, may he not be resurrected, may he not be resurrected! May my angels (the black ones) neutralize him there too. So do not make him a martyr for having denounced the illuminati, he is still with them. But in order not to be left with a bad taste that contrasts with the above and to continue throwing flowers and light to this blessed race I will highlight the work of another famous black with lame So do not make him a martyr for having denounced the illuminati, he is still with them. But not to be left with a bad taste that contrasts with the above and continue throwing flowers and light to this blessed race I will highlight the work of another famous black man with golden balls, who stood up to the illuminati and is denouncing them, rejecting their delicacies, yes Kenye west. My applause for the one who stands out from this dumb and blind humanity, lover of his own executioners. When they should only weigh in with clarity to say: no thank you illuminati. May God help Kenye west in this trance. Synthesizing: You see I have opposite reasons to love or fear blacks. But I choose to love because it weighs much more, for something the angels that protect me get into blacks to defend me, will blacks be my most protective angels..... God bless the talented, successful and suffering black race and all the others as well and especially his most precious property Israel. And do not forget that God's openness to the white, red, yellow and black heathen was always programmed: "For the LORD of hosts will bless them, saying, Blessed are my people Egypt, and the Assyrian the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance". Isaiah 19:25 (This is clear after the purification of those people). Persuaded everyone to gamble as these people gambled selflessly, because they do not know what they earned. To take off the hat of this humanity to love of its versugos artists traitors illumaintis. And all races, encircle your heart and consecrate yourselves to God, to be among the saved people who will finally align themselves with Israel in worship and obedience to Yahweh and his Christ: Jesus. I give you now this which I paste below Goodbye. And long live the black race and all others as well. Of all the messages I post, Jesus told me that the following is the one that has the most repercussions above: Consecrate yourself to God: Freshly bathed, in white, with a lighted candle, after reading the sermon on the mount, on your knees say in faith: I, ..........., consecrate myself to the light and unconditional love of God and Jesus, killed my ego with the luminous and luminous sword of the archangel Michael. I make a pact with heaven of unconditional love and forgiveness and non-violence, neither physical, nor verbal, nor mental, I will understand that each one believes to do the best he/she can, the lucky one is me. I will avoid it, but I can only hate the darkness itself. The matrix. The AI that is destroyed by the light I will make with every good deed and my constant, daily fasting and prayers. Essential to keep me in this state of grace. I will not judge, nor will I fear or doubt. Each thing that happens to me I will take it, already beforehand, as the most perfect will of God. That will always make the best of everything that can happen to me. God counts my tears, I trust in the perfect divine justice because God said: I will fight against your adversaries. the rest in armasluminosas blogspot

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario