sábado, 29 de julio de 2023

TRITINAMA! TRITINAMA! TRITINAMA! READING THE FOLLOWING POINTS YOU WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND A MAGNANIME, POSITIVE AND VERY OPTIMISTIC REVELATION: 1) The matrix, which is actually the mental network of black magicians who dominate the world, which took on a life of its own and began when the Anunnaki and their Egyptian pyramids arrived, today their puppets They are the Illuminati and every satanist witch in the world. Well, this network cloned people from my life in the past when I was still in the system, and prepossessed them into my mind to stupefy me, drive me crazy, stress me out and try to dominate me. With these entities I have had hand-to-hand mental combat that I overcome with great ease because my mind is supported by the mind of Jesus and also the mind of Archangel Michael, and I defeat them as an adult would defeat an 8-year-old child, if I am unprepared and an attack comes they can push me a little, but immediately the superminds of my Savior and Miguel arrive and I evaporate them as if nothing, for the glory of God I tell this, if they would defeat me in the mind they would defeat me immediately in the physical plane because they would jump on the spot. Come? Yahweh is God, his sovereignty is total as long as we open the door to him 100% obeying perfectly, they say that he steals our strength... he is not like that! our effort is the strength of heaven to defend us, what steals our energy are false religions as Hosea literally says. 2) I started the pig from the clone of my father's pig (those who do not hate their parents for me are not worthy of me...) this pig began in my head to blaspheme the image of Jesus, then other clones imitated it, which made me sick afterwards and I demand extensive and energetic prayers and struggles. The reprimand by the angels of God for these heretical images were of such violence that if more than one Christian knew about it, he would run away in terror, you have no limits. Mutual hatred is very great, it is a dilemma because if we play cat and for a while and the cat refuses to chase the mouse when provoked, the mouse would jump at the cat and put its fingers in its eyes, we are locked up to get involved in this game with a childish character, but not playing it or ignoring it is much more stupid because it would be losing and dying. you have to roll up your sleeves and chase those mice. 3) But tired of so many besieging them before their provocations I said to myself "they are clones they are pure zeros and ones, who programs them? The anunnaki!" then I began to bombard in my mind their pyramidal ships that can be seen in many places like in Don't Worry by Shakira. But the unthinkable happened, he returned the aerolites that I was throwing at me with great power and some of these aerolites fell on the face of Jesus, and this Jesus said "ouch". "Oh" I said, this was very realistic, so we got our act together with Jesus and bombarded them with more violence, I also drew a hand holding a rock on top of a pyramidal ship and I wrote "Anunaki: it doesn't cost God anything... "A drawing is equivalent to 100 times that imagined thing. All of this was on my mind as I said my prayers, preached in the streets, ate breakfast, and went into the library. Then there were battles where the ships fled in terror before Jesus and some draco refused to engage in hand-to-hand combat and they left saying: no!!! it has a lot of light!!!! listen to that, all the power of Jesus is his light, being they pure darkness they cannot do anything, they can attack you if there is some darkness in you, rebellion, ego, come because Yahve and Jesus must be yes or yes of the light 100% but how would they reign? Paul says it, holiness is sublime art. Then I saw how an army of Anunnaki prostrated themselves before Jesus but a part revealed themselves and threw stones at him, and they were neutralized by those who prostrated themselves and asked them for respect, Jesus told me: there is no concession, a part reveals itself." Then I stayed I was expectant, I didn't know what happened, are we going to negotiate with Anunakis? More or less like the improbable and impossible negotiations between Colombia and the FARC. There's a reason we're here and there's a reason I lived and live that complex negotiation with crazy people who suddenly say "now I'm sane and we negotiate politically". And always pray for peace and although it has many detractors in the final balance it is very positive because despite all the improlijities there are many less dead at the end of each year since the apz was signed. Hold the peace! So I was wondering are we in a truce? I didn't know what to do, so the next day I had to do my drawing as I always do, and I made a pyramid with rays falling on it and the words "Christ" "justice" "truth" " freedom", and he appeared to me as a mixture of a reptile and my brother's clone and told me: you are provoking...! and I told him: it's not a ship, it's the Egyptian pyramids as I always do. Well, they are the cradle of black magic and the matrix itself. Then I was told as clarifying the deal or pact: "Do not attack the ships anymore and we do not blaspheme the image of Jesus anymore." ok deal. ships NOP.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario